Roasted Spaghetti Squash
by Lindsay Rosenblatt
Spaghetti squash makes for a flavorful and healthy side (in place of potatoes for example). This simple side compliments anything from seared Ahi Tuna, to roasted chicken.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut squash it in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds, and drizzle insides lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper, and set the squash cut side facing down. Using a fork, poke a few holes in the outside skin of the squash.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, and then set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Once cool enough to touch, use a fork to scrape the strands. Start from the outside and work to the middle.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!
Looking for more healthy recipes from Dr. Nancy? Order Craving Healthy her new cookbook! It is a collaboration between lifelong friends, chef Lindsay Rosenblatt and Dr. Nancy Rahnama, that includes over 70 new recipes, guaranteed to be delicious and healthy.
You may also like...
Try our products risk-free. If you are unhappy for any reason, simply return it within 60 days of receiving it and we’ll give you a full refund. It’s that simple.